We work with the leading manufacturers of equipment and materials when applying covering insulation:
- COMPRAG (Czech Republic, compressor equipment)
- ATLAS COPCO (Sweden, compressor equipment)
- GRACO N.V.I (CIF) (Belgium, airless spray equipment, hydraulic pumps, Fusion spray guns, etc.)
- 3 M (USA, Scotchkote 352)
- Goldscmidt TIB GmbH (Germany, PROTEGOL 32-55 H)
- KAWAKAMI PAINT MFG. CO., LTD. (Japan FRUCS 1000/А)
- TIKKURILA Coatings Oy (Finland, TEMATHANE 50. etc.)
- OOO BIURS (Russia, Biurs materials)
- SIKA Korrosionschutz GmbH (Germany, Permacor)
- Steelpaint GmbH (Germany, Steelpant)
Our company has mobile insulating facilities with state of the art equipment, which allows for working with insulation in any weather conditions and quickly starting work anywhere on a pipeline.
Kamaz and Ural trucks and Nefaz box trailers are a part of the mobile mechanical division. All vehicles have off-road capabilities with a 6x6 axle configuration and are equipped with a special cable hoist. The cabins have a sleeping area with an independent heating system and a box body installed on the chassis. The box body is equipped with independent heating, lighting, and ventilation systems. It may be used in both regions in the far north and regions with a moderate climate in a range of temperatures from -50 degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius. The box body is designed to accommodate, install, and use special equipment in it which supports the process of applying anticorrosion insulation.
We use equipment from GRACO Inc. P.O. to apply insulation covering. A primer coat is applied by using an ST Max 395/495 airless sprayer and other equipment. For applying single coatings, airless sprayers from the company WIWA Wilhelm Wagner GmbH are used. Air is fed through propeller industrial compressors from COMPRAG (Czech Republic) and ATLAS-COPCO (Sweden). In order to work in rough conditions where there is not any electricity, an SDMO (France) or Cummins (Italy) diesel generators are used to supply electricity. When sandblasting, DBS 100 l or 200 l equipment from Contractor are used. For work in the winter, diesel and electric blowers from Master (Holland) are used to warm the air and products in tents. In order to transfer equipment, KAMAZ and URAL (6x6, all-purpose/off-road) trucks are used.
Anticorrosion insulation is made with the following materials: